PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY NAMED
• Blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
• White polo shirt with or without the school logo
• Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
• Grey, white or black socks or tights
• Black shoes (no trainers)
Summer Uniform (optional)
• Blue gingham dress
• Grey shorts
• Plain pale blue polo shirt
• Plain navy shorts
• Trainers /Pumps
• In colder weather, children can wear navy or black tracksuit bottoms and navy blue hoodies.
• For swimming, girls must wear a one-piece swim suit and boys must have trunks or swim shorts (not below the knee).
• Both boys and girls need to wear a swimming cap (provided by the leisure centre.)
• A book bag in school every day.
• Wellingtons/Waterproofs for Forest School
• A change of clothes (younger children)
• A warm, waterproof coat every day
Due to the lack of space in our cloakroom areas, children of all year groups are only allowed to bring a small satchel style book bag into school and a drawstring bag for their PE kit.
Uniform and bags can be purchased through www.myembroiderysupplies.co.uk