At Altrincham CE Primary School all staff and governors are committed to school improvement which is rapid and sustained.
Please see our School Improvement Priorities for 2019-20.
1. Effectively develop and embed the school mission statement and values into the life of our school.
2. Improve the effectiveness of leadership and management at all levels, to raise standards of teaching, learning and pupil outcomes.
3. Raise standards of teaching to at least consistently good and create self-motivated, resilient learners who actively embrace challenge and learn from setbacks.
4. Develop and embed an ACE approach to assessment, both formative and summative, that informs teaching to best meet the needs of the pupils, ensures progress in learning and supports the effective delivery of the curriculum.
5. Raise standards of attainment and progress in reading and writing (particularly in KS2) through the development and consistent implementation of a whole school ACE English Framework.
6. Raise standards of attainment and progress in Mathematics (particularly in KS2) through the development and consistent implementation of a whole school Ace Mathematics Framework.
7. Develop an ‘Irresistible’ ACE Curriculum that is cohesive, progressive and engages, motivates and challenges all learners.
8. Develop and effectively implement a Pupil Premium Strategy that raises expectations and targets the use of PP funding so as to raise standards of achievement for pupil premium pupils, closing the attainment and progress gaps.
School Improvement Presentations for Parents Autumn 2019