Mr Allan Clowes
KS2 – Year 6
Mrs Sandra Reyner
- Mon 23rd to Thursday 26th April 2018 – Year 6 Bikeability Course
- Fri 27th April 2018 – Red Class Collective Worship (Parents welcome)
- Mon 14th May to Friday 18th May 2018 – Year 6 SATS
- Date to be announced – Year 6 York Residential
- Thursday 5th July 2018 – KS2 Sports Day
- Fri 20th July 2018 – Year 6 leavers production
- Tue 24th July 2018 – Leavers Service at St Margaret’s
Key Topics/Curriculum Information
Literacy and Mathematics following Y6 curriculum
Science – Living things and their habitats (animals and humans), Light and Electricity
Design Technology – designing, making and evaluating moving toys
Guided Reading groups
Year 6 – Revision in preparation for SATS in addition to the curriculum
All homework is set on a Monday to be handed in on a Friday. Spellings, An English based activity, Reading, Times Tables and Maths activity plus occasional other tasks.
P.E kit is required in school on a Monday and should be taken home on a Friday.
To work in partnership with parents and churches, to nurture children in the Christian faith, and to provide them with the best possible educational opportunities.
Altrincham C.E Aided Primary School
Townfield Road, Altrincham, WA14 4DS