Mrs Shelley Allan
KS2 – Year 5/6
- Thurs 14th Dec 2017 – KS2 Christmas Celebration St George’s Church
- Mon 23rd Apr to Thur 26th Apr 2018 – Year 6 Bikeability Course
- Mon 14th May to Fri 18th May 2018 – Year 6 SATS
- Fri 15th Jun 2018 – Indigo Class Collective worship (parents welcome)
- Thur 5th July 2018 – KS2 Sports Day
- Mon 16th Jul to Fri 20th Jul 2018 – Year 5 Min-Y-Don Residential
- Dates to be advised – Year 6 York Residential
- Fri 20th July 2018 – Year 6 Leavers Production
- Tues 24th July 2018 – End of year leavers service St Margaret’s Church
Key Topics/Curriculum Info:
Literacy and Mathematics following Y5 & Y6 curriculum
History – Ancient Greeks
Science – Living things and their habitats (animals and humans)
Design Technology – Moving toys
R.E – Islam: Mosque; Prayers; Hajj
Guided Reading groups Thursday
Year 6 – Revision in preparation for SATS in addition to the curriculum
Homework is normally handed out on a Thursday to be returned by Tuesday.
Spelling test Tuesday and the following weeks words are handed out after the test.
PE kits should be in school from Mon-Fri.
Monday – Dance
Friday – Games
To work in partnership with parents and churches, to nurture children in the Christian faith, and to provide them with the best possible educational opportunities.
Altrincham C.E Aided Primary School
Townfield Road, Altrincham, WA14 4DS