Mrs Shelley Allan
KS2 – Year 5/6
- Mon 27th Feb to Fri 2nd Mar – Year 6 Bikeability Course
- Fri 3rd March at 2:00pm – Year 5 Transition meeting with Mr Inglis in School Hall – All Year 5 parents welcome
- Mon 8th May to Fri 11th May – Year 6 SATS
- Mon 19th to Fri 23rd Jun – Year 5 Min-Y-Don Residential
- Wed 28th to Fri 30th Jun – Year 6 York Residential
- Fri 7th July at 09:15am – Year 6 York Assembly
- Fri 14th July at 09:15am – Year 5 Min-Y-Don Christian Centre Assembly
Key Topics/Curriculum Info:
Literacy and Mathematics following Y5 & Y6 curriculum
History – Ancient Greeks
Science – Living things and their habitats (animals and humans)
Design Technology – Moving toys
R.E – Islam: Mosque; Prayers; Hajj
Guided Reading groups Thursday
Year 6 – Revision in preparation for SATS in addition to the curriculum
Homework is normally handed out on a Thursday to be returned by Tuesday.
Spelling test Tuesday and the following weeks words are handed out after the test.
PE kits should be in school from Mon-Fri.
Monday – Dance
Friday – Games
To work in partnership with parents and churches, to nurture children in the Christian faith, and to provide them with the best possible educational opportunities.
Altrincham C.E Aided Primary School
Townfield Road, Altrincham, WA14 4DS